Let’s say you’re trying to raise a presentation of a time. Or, after lunch, lame. This is where French Press grows. It is the cheapest and delicious coffee preparation method found under your hand.
It’s like riding a bicycle to make French Press, one of the easiest brat to do. Once again, you do not forget.
How many people: 1
Preparation time: 8 minutes
Cooking time: unlimited
7 gr. French press coffee
1 glass of water
1 french press
The average coffee rate to be used for each french press is 7 to 14 gr. . If you do not have 7 grams of coffee, you can get 2 sweet spices. Next to this you will use the water should be kept for 45 seconds. So you will not have burned the cabbage with boiling water.
How to Make:
1) Boil a glass of water.
2) Hold the boiled water for 45 seconds. In the meantime, put 1 cup or 2 teaspoons of coffee in your french press.
3) Pour the water you have waited on the cup in the french press. Prevent the cabbage from climbing by gently stirring with a wooden spoon.
4) Allow the cup to mix with water for 5 minutes. Then push the press of the french press down.
5) Wait for about 1.5 minutes in your French Press. Then push it back down and bring it to the end.
6) You can slowly turn your charcoal cup. Bon Appetit.