I enjoy drinking espresso very much. You drink very nice espresso on the outside. But when you want to do it at home or at work, you can not catch that tasty consistency. If this is your case, here are the proposals to save your life. In this post we have a lot of tips on preparing a nice espresso at home or at work.
– It’s very important how the corn is sprinkled. If you cook finer or thicker than the required conditions, the taste of the cabbage will be bad.
– Correctly grind your coffee machine in accordance with its capacity and pressure level. Low pressure is required for thinly drawn kiln and high pressure for powder consistency.
– You should not wait for a long time. Because there is a risk of staling. The staling process starts about 10 minutes after being advised. Particularly fine-cut kahves are more stale compared to other kahves.
– It’s a good idea to leave a gap in the filter bowl where you place the chalice. With this movement, you will ensure that the cup is swollen in contact with water.
– Press the coffee in the filter bowl and make sure it is tight. So the flavor of the cabbage mixes more quickly. Despite the compactness, if the passage of water through the filter is fast, you can use finely ground coffee. Under normal conditions, about a cup of espresso should go out in 20 seconds.
– If you use a lot of water from a cup, it will be watery and painful. This is a situation where the espresso is very much like a filter coffee.
– The most important factor in preparing the espresso is balanced.